Whether you’ve just started your day at Virgin Active with a tough Ride class, or a high-intensity session on The Grid, there’s a KAUAI breakfast just for you. Load your body with the nutrients you need to restore your energy and face your day head-on.
Pair any one of these delicious options with a fresh, barista-brewed Americano, smooth latte, strong espresso, cappuccino, or flat white (all available as decaf as well):
– An on-the-go breakfast wrap (also available with a gluten-free or low-carb wrap at an additional charge) with protein-rich, free range, scrambled eggs, smoked beef rashers and fresh salsa – perfect if you need to be on your way straight after your workout.
– A good ol’ bowl of power oats to warm you up from the inside out. Served with calcium-containing almonds, potassium-rich banana, fresh pineapple, honey, and fat free milk.
– A full island breakfast with scrambled eggs, free range beef sausage, nutritious rosa tomatoes, mushrooms, and low GI-toast (you can ditch the toast if you don’t want the carbs).
– The Franschhoek smoked trout scrambled eggs, if you’re looking to up your omega fatty acid intake. Served with low-Gi toast and low-fat cream cheese.
– Our fresh breakfast bowl, with protein-rich yoghurt, antioxidant-rich strawberries, banana, fresh pineapple, toasted almonds, chia seeds (packed with fibre, omega-3, magnesium, protein and calcium) and a drizzle of honey.
If getting up and exercising early on a winter’s day is just not your style, pop in mid-morning and have a late breakfast after your workout, or grab a coffee and something light while the kids are swimming. Either way, delicious food and coffee will always be a winning combo.
The above mentioned products are available in selected stores only
Written for the Virgin Active newsletter and blog